Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Is It A Good Time To Buy A Larger Shop...Maybe Or Maybe Not..

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:37:28 GMT, Rex B wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:
So is it a good time to buy a larger shop or just add on to an existing
one?

TMT

The future is hard to see. But, the last couple real estate downturns lasted
at least three years. My guess is this one will take that long as well,
we're about one year in. Now, if you can guess the absolute bottom during
the next couple years, you're way to smart to be posting on this NG.

At least in this area, now is a good time for small construction projects.
Laid off construction people will work very reasonably for cash.

That sounds good. Where does one find these people?

Probably the local tavern. Ask them for references.