Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Fractions (was: Tape measure in Tenths of an inch)

() wrote in
:

The quesetion can't really be answered with the information provided.
WE know that three frogs were sitting on the log to start, but the
question asks, how many are left on the log? Since we aren't told how
many frogs are on the log that are NOT sitting, the question cannot be
answered.

Actually, I took it to mean:
3 frogs
-------
(a)log

and it's still missing a crucial piece of information!

Also, these are obviously not Shrodinger's frogs, as you've already
observed them and determined their value.

:-)

Puckdropper