Posted to alt.politics,rec.woodworking
Brent Beal Brent Beal is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

BULL****
Terrorism was going on long before Bush, Blair, Clinton,etc.
True, I believe the intention for the invasion of Iraq has come and gone,
something still was needed at the time. If there were no WMD, then why did
he play around with the UN inspectors for 12 yrs.
Don't forget, he was an ally at one time.
There was an Iraqi fighter pilot that did fire a missle at one of our
warships during the Gulf war/conflict and nothing was done about it.
Lastly, if you want to see what the Arabic world is saying about us, then
read it. Google...al-jezeera and click on English. I have been for some
time. You might find out some interesting bits there.
Now take this **** somewhere else.