Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default En-suite bathroom

Owain wrote:
jon wrote:
The question/s a
are there any "obscure" building regs regarding ensuites. I will be
notifying building control, but it would be nice to know beforehand
what special measures, if any, I need to take beforehand.
Obvious ones which spring to mind, are electrics to be checked by Part
P person,

No, because new electrics will be covered by your building regs
application. The council will check them for themselves if they want to
(and at their expense).

They *should* check at their expense, but are highly likely to hit you
with an extra fee for electrical checks: allegedly they will cave on
this if challenged?!

david