Larry Jaques

Default Problem: Squirrel in Fireplace Insert!

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:02:03 -0600, Roy J
brought forth from the murky depths:

LOL!! Been there, done that! Squirrels, racoons, even a little
screech owl. Make that a FAMILY of racoons. A whole row of beady
litle eyes staring out at you is both cute and worrysome at the
same time!

If it happens again, put a large diameter rope or a smaller one
with knots down the fireplace to give the critter an out.

Why knots? They climb up and down the strainght strings and
ropes to squirr^H^H^H^H^Hbird feeders all the time.

If it is a gray squirrel, he will probably remember what
happened, he will steer clear of your place. If it is a red
squirrel, you have my permission to do what ever you choose to
the little b*****d.

Something like this?
http://www.scarysquirrel.org/special/movies/longjump/
(I've always loved that one.)

"Let's sing praise to Aphrodite || www.diversify.com
She may seem a little flighty, || Full Service Websites
but she wears a green gauze nighty, || PHP Applications
And she's good enough for me." || SQL Database Development