Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

wrote:

OK - I'll leave it at this: You're right, I'm wrong.

We English speakers can know little or nothing about what is going on in
the rest of the world based on their witness to us in their English
websites, newspapers, broadcasts, and other public utterances.

We have no reason to be suspicious of 1+ Billion people who themselves
and their leaders remain mostly mute on the excesses of their own
radicals.

They do not have an institutionalized hatred of the West and/or Israel.

Their most venerated clerics do not regularly call for violence against
the Christian/Jewish/Secular West.

They are not winning the population war in Europe to the point where
they will shortly (less than 50 years) be the dominant culture and thus
shove Sharia law down the European's throats - a demand they are not
already making.

The multiple attacks on the World Trade Center, the USS Cole, the
Marines in Lebanon, the many suicide bombings in Israel, the attacks on
Kurds, Christians & Jews in their own lands, and the later attacks in
Spain and the UK are all just flukes of an otherwise civil and
nonthreatening religious/cultural worldview. In fact, in the past 6
years or so, these attacks are the fault of Bush/Blair whose evils
vastly exceed those of the Islamic world.

I am utterly wrong in the propositions ... you've convinced me.

Tim Daneliuk

PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/