Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default The Stand- By demon

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:49:37 UTC, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Why not wash? You can wash in cold or aired water.

I know you'll probably say you use a local stream or well (!) but most
water is pumped. That uses energy.

It does but it's not using the added energy needed to heat it.

Sadly there are no local streams hereabouts. We intend to use harvested
water for washing and flushing but we have to get over Spouse's major
surgery first.

That used a lot of power in the lighting over seven hours if nothing else.
But he's still alive and has a good life in front of him, we hope.

Mary