Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking
Steve Russell Steve Russell is offline

Default Best Lathe Video

Hello Rob,

To toot my own horn a wee bit... I have an excellent DVD video on Turning
Writing Pens (70 mins) and a two disk DVD set on Bowl Turning (140 mins)
that have been very well received by wood turners around the world. Both
have received excellent reviews. If you would like detailed information, I
will be happy to email you. The bowl turning video set is available at Craft
Supplies USA at www.woodturnerscatalog.com

We will also have our own website up in the next few days where all of our
educational products can be ordered on a secure server. If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, please let me know if
you get stuck on something, or need some assistance. I have always offered
to assist wood turners with any woodturning questions they have... When
you're getting started, you always have lots of questions and I'm happy to
help in any way. Take care and all the best to you and yours!

On 10/23/06 8:44 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

Hey,
I just got a free lathe from a baseball bat manufacturer and I am a
total newbie. I was wondering what the very best video on starting to
turn wood is. I am posting this in both newsgroups. Are there any
videos that might not meet my description but are must haves?

Rob

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment