Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default anyone tried "ergomates" instead of anti-fatigue mats?

In article , Prometheus wrote:

Nope- and they wouldn't hold up to any use I'd have for them. Best
bet always has been, and still is, quality workboots. I like
Wolverines, a lot of folks swear by Redwings. They cost a bit of $$$,
but not signifigantly more than most kids pay for tennis shoes. Get
the right shoes, and anti-fatigue mats and the like are unneccesary- I
used to just get cheap boots, but have come to realise that they're
tools just like anything else- and you get what you pay for.

Yep. One thing that I've found to be *very* comfortable -- and not terribly
expensive, either -- is ordinary run-of-the-mill GI boots.

--
Regards,