Jeff Wisnia

Default Problem: Squirrel in Fireplace Insert!

Sunworshiper wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:27:23 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

snipped

Regarding squirrels; While many homeowners hate the little "roof rats", the ones
around or house know their place, and haven't invaded the premises yet. We enjoy
watching the brighter ones learn to crank the kids' discarded gum ball machine
which I converted to a corn dispenser. Some not too great photos of one doing
that are up at:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/

(Click on the middle thumbnail in the first row...I can not tell a lie, I didn't
take the last photo in the series..)

Jeff

I read the part for the nuke picture. That must be what those
multiple smoke trails are on nuke pictures. They never show them very
long on TV to figure it out. I was always thinking on the lines of
wires behind rockets and the wires would toast for some reason, but
they are just the smoke trails to get insturments at different
altitudes close to the blast?

Well, yeah, at least on the above ground tests..(Ducking..)

Keith, who spearheads that "Atomic Vets" website:

http://www.aracnet.com/~pdxavets/

ss a very nice guy. He's selling recently declassified videos of a large number of
atomic tests from the cold war era for very reasonable prices. For old tymes sake I
bought the one covering the series of tests I was involved with. For very
understandable reasons, personal photographic efforts were verboten back then,

Jeff

--

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"If you can smile when things are going wrong, you've thought of someone to blame it
on."