Posted to uk.d-i-y
Christian McArdle Christian McArdle is offline

Default Where is a a shaver socket powered from?

I have an irrational objection to the little battery powered whisks that
seem to be all the rage for those whose coffee has to have foam on top -
they just seem like a bizarre waste of resources, and that in 1 months
time there'll be millions of them in landfill.

We use ours so much that we've got through 3 sets of batteries. It is
impossible make milkshake without them, unless you just like brown milk with
bits floating in it, or enjoy assembling, cleaning and packing away food
processors.

Christian.