Tom

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Tom" wrote in message

Just as well your not a banker, Ed, your perception
of percentages would not gain many depositors!

With you it seems that: "Percentages are percentages but
"our" percentages are always better than others!" :-)

With me it's dollars are dollars, and a big percentage of nothing much

is
still nothing much.

With you, a soccer team that won a soccer game last year and two this

year,
out of 40 games, is having a banner year and is devastating the

competition.

Ed Huntress

Soccer? what is that? Is it like baseball?
Remind again me how many countries attend the World Series?

'Having trouble staying focused are you, Tom? Do you want to continue to try
to explain how a $330 per capita increase is greater than a $1,064 per
capita increase? Or have you given up on that, and want to spill out some
more of your anti-American bile on another subject?

As for the Series, I'm worried about Boston this year. If they get A-Rod in
a trade -- and even if they don't -- they could be trouble for my beloved
Yanks.

Ed Huntress

You have got your knickers in a twist!

Why should I explain anything? You're the one that stated
that a 3.1% growth is greater than 9.1% growth, I'm not
up with the "new" maths, or should I say spin?

What's with the "World" Series, Ed? Not maintaining too much
of a focus yourself, I thought the question was simple enough,
even for you. Perhaps you're in need of some antacid..

Tom