Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Sal Sal is offline

Default FS: Blount Lathe

Hi --

I've been away for some time but getting back on the lathe - good to see
this newsgroup is still active.

I have to clear out some tools, need the storage space. These came from a
school shop and they were built to take the punishment.

The lathe is a great project machine, not really for the beginning turner
looking for a turn-key machine. I have a picture, just email me for it.
I've even seen them made into a big grinder..

STYLE - CW
SWING - 12"
BED - 28"
WEIGHT - 400 LBS.
SPEEDS - 560, 1140, 1725, 3450 RPM
MOTOR - .5HP, 208V, 60Hz, 3PH.

I've run them off a static converter, works nice.

Several available - located in Milford, NH

ASKING $150 or BO, Trades also - they gotta go !!

Thanks for looking -
Sal
blount_lathe_for_sale @ adelphia . net (remove spaces)