Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default anyone tried "ergomates" instead of anti-fatigue mats?

Andy wrote:
[snipped for brevity]
Sorry to butt in when I haven't used this particular product, but
hopefully my time spent shopping around for an inexpensive alternative
will be helpful to someone else.
Andy

I'm holding out for the introduction of the Kim Jong Il model. A solid
4" thick.
Comes with a CD of Elton John's Yellow Brick Road.

I would not want those things dangling on the bottom of my feet.
I cannot imagine them improving 'sure footing'... but I haven't tried
them.. just a hunch.

I'm happy with the honeycomb rubber mats from Costco. The sawdust falls
in the holes and prolongs the 'sure footedness' of the mat. As
mentioned, they do a great job protecting dropped tools... not that *I*
ever drop anything. My only beef is that the 'interlocking' of those
mats, isn't worth a hill of beans. Then again, at today's bean
prices?.. I digress