jim rozen

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

In article , Gunner says...

Actually..lynching is a Democrat staple.

You don't seem to get it.

I suggest that lynching is bad, no matter who does it.
Equating the members of a political party
with 'evil' is only a short step away from an
"end justifies the means" approach to solving your
political issues by lynching somebody.

You want to hang democrats. Other folks want to
tie gays to a pickup truck and drag 'em. Tie on
a dynamite jacket and go out marketing maybe.
Fill in the blanks ad nauseum.

I wasn't so much talking politics there as I
pointing out (yet again, sigh - even it it was
to a different person) that if you view the world
through black/white glasses, and the only kind
of paint you have is checkered black/white,
then you are pretty limited in your approach
to difference or conflict.

In spite of the fact that such a person has a
warm, comfortable, fuzzy feeling when they think
about themselves, they're gonna be sorely disapointed
and quite upset when they have to walk around
amongst the rest of the population. The only way
it really works is if you sit in your own private
unibomber cabin forever - even that's been shown
to have its drawbacks too though.

Jim

please reply to: