Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jah213@gmail.com is offline

Default Room thermometer

Keep in mind that "digital" is not synonymous with "accurate." I know
from my experience cooking that some digital thermometers are not very
useful because of their inaccuracy. Cost is not the only factor to
consider, but there does tend to be a correlation between higher price
and accuracy.

Jo Ann

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Remi" wrote in message
I want a room thermometer that will instantly (or at least very quickly)
tell me the room temperature as I move from room to room. Is there such a
thing, and if so, where can I buy one? Thanks.

I don't know how instant they are, but Radio Shack sells digital
thermometers. You might need to put up with waiting a minute, but that's
certainly better than using a glass & liquid thermometer.