Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default AC measures 27volts

In article m, David Nebenzahl wrote:
Doug Miller spake thus:

Since when does a high impedance place less load on a circuit than a low
impedance??

Instead of "impedance", substitute "resistance" (which is essentially
the same in this context) and then re-think the question: I'm assuming
you know enough about basic electricity to work it out for yourself.

Perhaps we're actually arguing over the word "load". If by "load" you mean
"current draw", then I have no disagreement with you.

--
Regards,