Ed Huntress

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

"Gunner" wrote in message

Seems the Republicans, despite the active resistance of the Democrats,
managed to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1968.
Robert Kennedy wiretapped, survailed, tracked and besmirched Dr. King.
Which Democrat President freed the slaves? Lincoln was a Republican.

On a note closer to my heart..the roots of gun control in the US was
created by Democrats making sure blacks were unable to defend themselves
from the night riders.

Climb down from your ivory tower Jim..and admit your bias and core
racism.

Gunner

Yeah, it was all those liberal Democrats who populated the Klan.

Gunner, are you getting into word magic, or do you think anyone is so stupid
that they don't recognize what you're doing here? As for those moderate
Republicans, primarily Ev Dirksen, who pushed through the CVA (it was 1964,
BTW, not 1968), I thought you said that moderate Republicans are RINOs?

So, which is it, are you now saying that you've come to realize that
southern Democrats actually were right-wing conservatives, which is true
(and they're almost all Republicans now, having converted during the '70s
and '80s), and that real Republicans are actually pro-civil-rights
moderates, which also is true?

BTW, where was your usual spit! when you mentioned Abe Lincoln? g

Ed Huntress
A Dirksen Republican since 1980