Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default The Stand- By demon

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:39:50 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I could but I don't like it. I did see some beautiful bed linen the other
day, if we were starting from scratch I'd be tempted (mind you, we were
utterly skint when we were starting out!). There's no point in buying more
though when we have enough to see us out.

So your relatives can pile it all into black bags and try and carboot
it and then end up taking it to the charity shop after its been in
their garage for 6 months.

They won't bother to wash your clothes before they send them either.

I hate shopping :-(

I like looking. Gives me an idea of what prices to write on the stuff
at the charity shop.

Mary

--
http://www.halloweenfreebies.co.uk