GTO69RA4

Default Problem: Squirrel in Fireplace Insert!

Regarding squirrels; While many homeowners hate the little "roof rats", the
ones
around or house know their place, and haven't invaded the premises yet. We
enjoy
watching the brighter ones learn to crank the kids' discarded gum ball
machine
which I converted to a corn dispenser. Some not too great photos of one doing
that are up at:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/

(Click on the middle thumbnail in the first row...I can not tell a lie, I
didn't
take the last photo in the series..)

Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"If you can keep smiling when things go wrong, you've thought of someone to
place the blame on."

I enjoy watching squirrels from afar, but I've had too many close encounters
with the furry rats to be kind anymore. If they threaten the house, I introduce
them to the point and click interface. Sooner or later I'm going to stew a few
when I find the time.

Oh yeah, we started getting all sorts of weird animal appearences after my
father died. Squirrels, a rabid racoon, a sick crow (all of which ended up
dead), and a whole bunch of neat healthy animals like a tiny owl and a hawk on
the front porch.

GTO(John)