Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kliks kliks is offline

Default Ugly green glow CRT TV

kliks wrote:
I did degauss but it didn't help. Actually everything was OK for about
30 min. Then I turned TV off. Next time green vertical line was back
again.

Look for magnets in the area, such as surround sound speakers, etc.

Geoff.

Would you be so kind and tell me how far must speaker stay not to
trouble TV? In my case it is 50 cm

And there is smth else: under TV is DVD player and AV receiver. Both
are in metal bodies so there must be no magnetic field. BUT there is
also AC convertor 220V to 110V and that is not metal finish. Plastic
only. It is approx. 70 cm under TV. May be this is guilty one???