Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] tinalauesen@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to fit a spacer / decor panel between two appliances?

Hi,

We are installing/fitting the new kitchen. We have 2 integrated (built
under) appliances (dishwasher and washing machine). They are not to go
in housings. They will have facias/doors on them. When we ordered the
kitchen we were told that we needed a Spacer Panel (décor panel) to go
between the two appliances. How do we go about fixing this panel? I
presume that it should not be screwed into the washing machine (!!)
Would brackets at the floor and wall be enough?

Thanks for your help,