Gunner

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

On 21 Jan 2004 05:03:49 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Now how are we going to punish half
the population for being evil?

Got rope?

If so, then go to:

"got funny white costumes with pointy hats and hoods?"

Jim

The Nuremburg Trials were held by the Klan?
Interesting world you live in Jim.

Actually..lynching is a Democrat staple. One only has to look at the
South for many examples. You are aware that the vast majority of the
Klan has historicaly been Democrats? Hummm lets look at some Democrat
Governors shall we?

Lester Maddox
Georg Wallace
Patterson
Conners

Seems the Republicans, despite the active resistance of the Democrats,
managed to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1968.
Robert Kennedy wiretapped, survailed, tracked and besmirched Dr. King.
Which Democrat President freed the slaves? Lincoln was a Republican.

On a note closer to my heart..the roots of gun control in the US was
created by Democrats making sure blacks were unable to defend themselves
from the night riders.

Climb down from your ivory tower Jim..and admit your bias and core
racism.

Gunner

"As my father told me long ago, the objective is not to convince someone
with your arguments but to provide the arguments with which he later
convinces himself."
David Friedman