Ned Simmons

Default Problem: Squirrel in Fireplace Insert!

In article ,
says...
Last week I was cleaning up after lunch when I heard a noise in the family
room. Went in and heard something scraping around in the fireplace flue.
"Crap, a bird must have gotten in there." mutters I. As I'm looking in
through the glass doors of the fireplace insert, suddenly something big and
black jumps down from the smoke shelf and bangs into the glass, trying to
get out. Scares the crap out of me! Great, a very dirty squirrel.

If you have Real Audio, check out the "Squirrel Cop" story:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/page...iptions/98/115.
html

Ned Simmons