Posted to uk.d-i-y
Christian McArdle Christian McArdle is offline

Default loft

hi first time posting so sorry for any mistakes.im boarding my loft and
read many of the posts about it but still not sure about mine.can
someone tell me if the whole lot will come down if the kids play in it
when finished.sending some pics with luck if done right thanks.

No. The space is definitely not suitable for habitable accommodation. Not
only is the floor structure woefully inadequete for anything other than
light storage, the fire safety aspects are frightening. If there was a fire
elsewhere in the house, the children would die.

Christian.