Strider

Default OT - Gunner Quote - for Gunner and all the Gunnettes

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:36:33 GMT, "wmbjk" wrote:

Strider wrote:

My claim is easy to "back up". Liberals are busy trying to sue
everyone into submission on cigarettes, gun, food, religion,
sexuality, and even the size of your cars. The "rulings" by leftwing
judges are presented nearly every week, usually followed by reversals
by higher courts.

You haven't backed that up, not to mention that your claim was that *I*
was the one suing, which you *can't* back up, because you made it up.

I said you people, that would be you gaggle of leftwing loons.

You know damn well what lawsuits I'm talking about.

Liberals are evil. You people think you know what's best for everyone
else and if we don't go along peacefully with your warped logic then
you are ever willing to use the legal hammer to enforce your will on
us.

Once again, let's see a cite where I'm advocating forcing you to do
anything. Is there an echo in here?

It's what liberals do.

No wonder you people are so despised in America.

BTW, the economy is getting better quickly and Iraq is seeing good
progress. Now that Bush is getting these things under control I see
leftwing whiners like you striving for more things to bitch about. No
doubt, you would scream and cry like little girls if Bush didn't win
on Jeopardy. After all, you don't have much left to carp about, but
I'm sure that you lying, sniveling *******s will find something.

LOL I can see the veins in your neck... I think you're gonna' blow any
minute! I'd watch Jeopardy if Bush was on it. Better yet Ben Stein's
Money, where shrub could wear the pointy hat for the whole episode.

Wayne

Bush would do better than any of that leftwing freak circus trying to
get nominated.

Strider