Posted to alt.home.repair
aspasia aspasia is offline

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 04:51:22 GMT, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message news:kurtullman-
This has absolutely nothing to do with support our troops. It is
politics. Dems saw that the GOP got nowhere and actually came out worse
off for trying impeachment because it was viewed by those outside the
beltway as just partisan BS. The same will happen if impeachment is
tried by the Dems. They can't win conviction and there is still a high
enough plurality backing GW that trying will be seen as purely political
and continuation of the partisan bickering that has most people fed up.
As things sit now, an important caveat, impeachment is a no win
situation for the Dems now as it was for the GOP with Clinton.

The impeachment of Clinton was 100% partisan politics. Bush however
has committed many serious crimes against our constitution, soldiers,
and humanity in general, resulting in a much more dangerous world for
our citizens, and a much bigger risk that American democracy could
be destroyed. For what reason? The only one that makes any sense
is oil - to make his friends richer. Or maybe it was just to show up
his daddy.

Impeachment is politics no matter what else you want to bring into
it. Period Exclamation point underline. The list of stuff against Bush
is also partisan and political and is made clear by running out the old
oil chestnut.

The list of "stuff" against Bush is hard, cold, facts. On the record.
Wait until the next Admin. makes them release what they're holding up,
like Cheney's meeting with the energy lobby.

The "oil chestnut" is also hard, cold, facts. Just for starters, see
April Glaspie's account of her meeting with Saddam when she,
representing the U.S. govt, said that we had "no position" on Saddam's
proposed invasion of Kuwait.

Dream on!