Posted to sci.electronics.repair
propman propman is offline

Default SII9993 Data sheet

Andy Cuffe wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:08:14 GMT, propman wrote:

Andy Cuffe wrote in
m:

FWIW, it says on that site to contact local sales rep for
datasheets. They also have a "Find a local sales contact" hyperlink
on that page.

No one at Silicon Image, or their sales reps is willing to give me a
data sheet. Does anyone have any other ideas?
Andy Cuffe

Don't know if you can get just the data sheet but you might want to
check out the following site:

http://www.netcomponents.com/results...=f&r=1&d=1&pn1

=SII9993CTG100
&SUBMIT1=Search

Thanks for the tip, but that's a paid web site and I doubt they have a
full data sheet. It seems like it's impossible to find. Silicon
Image got back to me talking about lawyers and NDAs.

It looks like it's now illegal to know how the things you own work...
Andy Cuffe

Unreal! Makes a person wonder........

Hmmmmm......wonder if a gentle hint about "new technology" and "NDA's"
in one of the asian electronic forums would produce any results? ;-)