Posted to alt.home.repair
cm cm is offline

Default termites in Phoenix AZ

You call that help?

If they did treat the house they did not do it right. Once done right they
will be gone and not return for several years if ever. Doesn't matter if the
neighbors treat their house or not. I wouldn't worry about disclosing it
either. The termites will be stopped before they cause any real damage. I
have lived in Arizona for 25 years and have never had a problem in our old
or new houses.....so far.

cm

cm
"Seamus J. Wilson" wrote in message
Thank you all for the informative help.
Best,
Seamus J.
"buffalobill" wrote in message
ups.com...
get homeowners together at once and hire a licensed exterminator
yesterday for regular treatments. if the neighbors don't fight any
pests together the pests just move around and back.

Seamus J. Wilson wrote:
My son's new house and the several adjacent houses are 95% completed.
During a visit to the new construction he saw several termite mud
tunnels on
lower floors and climbing up the interior wall of his new build.
Curious he
also examined the several adjacent homes and found they all had termite
mud
tunnels on lower interior level.
I presume the builder is required to have the property treated with
termicide before building. The evidence would indicate that the
exterminator did not proof the residences properly and perhaps not at
all.
How bad is this and remedy suggestions, please.
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson