Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default leaky deck

wrote:
I have a small (stone tile) deck off of a second-story master bedroom.
It leaks (into the kitchen below) when it rains. I've called about ten
different people to try to get it fixed. No one wants to do it. I
think I am going to have to fix it myself.

I am not handy.

The various repair people who have come to the house are split: Half
say I need to retile. Half say it needs to be waterproofed.

How does one go about waterproofing a leaky deck?

thanks in advance for any wisdom you have on this.

Hi,
I had such a deck which made me sick and tired to keep it in shape.
I had it enclosed to make it into an all season sun room. My final solution.