Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] marks542004@yahoo.com is offline

Default GAS LAWN MOWER TAKES 100 PULLS TO TURN OVER

MRS. CLEAN wrote:
My gas mower doesn't turn over without 100 pulls.

It's 5 years old never tuned or anything. Plus, I never drained out
the gas because I use it over the winter.

Do you think it's the spark plugs?

What can I do to remedy this pain in the butt and arm?

Can I service it myself?

after 5 years clean or replace the air filter and spark plug.

follow the owners manual about starting , more is not better in some
cases.

check service costs, in my area they often run a tuneup special , in
spring for lawn mowers and in fall for snowthrowers. Usually around $30.