Posted to sci.electronics.repair
w9gb w9gb is offline

Default Heathkit Weather Computer Model ID 5001C

"Joe in Tennessee" wrote in message
oups.com...
My weather station has been fully functional for many years, but the
wind direction and velocity has stopped working. I suspect one or more
of the IR diodes and/or the photo transistors have failed. I have been
unable to locate replacement parts or to cross-reference the original
part numbers.
The diodes are TIL-32 and the transistors are TIL-78.
I would appreciate any information on where I might find these parts or
where I might cross- reference them to an available substitute.
Thanks in advance to anyone who responds to this request.

http://www.webbcon.com/forecasttech/parts.html
412-635 LED, infrared, TIL32
417-919 Phototransistor, infrared, TIL78