Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Goldenshuttle Goldenshuttle is offline

Default tuf question

Homer, U misunderstood, I wouldn t hurt a fly even if I could. I only
advised the (mew mew) not 2 throw words coz some people respond with a
fist...not me anyhow.....and I prefer 2 use U instead of you....its
faster....
Now about clocking-back digital ODO..here is the deal.....All digital
readers are basically frquency meters, with some memory chip. This chip
can be identified, then find its data sheet, pulse the reset pin, but
you will get it ZERO reading...means you can not clock itback 2 certain
reading, only Zero...Brand new car !!! SOme manufacturers play smart by
hidng the chip model with black paint.., just scratch the paint
away...those idiots....use a plastic scratching tool not asteel one...

other method is to check what pulse is adding reading..if it is a
positive TTL (+5 volt) then feed the opposite (-5 volt) pulse and this
may start to reduce the reading till U clock to any reading U want..but
U need a signal generator, and tracer....a software on a laptop can
peform both.......

Happy clocking guys....

Goldenshuttle

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"Goldenshuttle" wrote in message
oups.com...

OK thanks guys, I am the original poster of this subject...I am not
(another crook) as one of you posted...U shud watch Ur tung dude....I
don bother whatever U assume, but U may end up with ur teeth on the
ground if U mess up with words

Threats on Usenet! Ooohhh, how scary.

BTW, the word is you not u.