Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
Phil Kyle Phil Kyle is offline

Default Conor - that red mist you talk about...

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

SteveH presented the following explanation :
Then they should think about their suitablility to be out on the roads.

Maybe they should lock themselves in their houses in case anything
slightly nasty happens to them when they step outside the door.

I disagree. We do all suffer from this behaviour at times, but
sometimes the misconduct goes well beyond the bounds of what we have
become used to and it can take a will to get over even for the more
experienced amongst us.

This seems oddly relevant.

--
Phil Kyle™