Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Mark is offline

Default How do I know if my expansion tank is water logged?

wrote:
Mark wrote:
does this model of tank have a bladder to seperate the air and the
water?

Yes, it does. Does this provide additional info that can help?

if it has a bladder and significant amounts of water come out the air
valve, that means the bladder has ruptured.... time for a new tank....
a very small amount of water is prob just condensation

and I always thought a bike tire and car tire used that same fitting so
I don't undertand what you are saying about that.

Mark