Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Ten or Twelve Inch Sliding Miter Saw?

The ten inch is lighter. Do you recommend the ten or twelve inch saw? Why?

Add 25% to the biggest thing you intend to cut to arrive at the size of
the largest thing you will cut. I always go for a little overkill and
seldom regret the decision. There are some folding rolling stands that
make the heft and storage of the bigger unit a non-issue, for instance;
http://www.amazon.com/Trojan-MS-2000.../dp/B0000224RH
I'm not recommending that one, just an illustration, the price makes me
a little nervous about that one.