Posted to alt.home.repair
tmurf.1 tmurf.1 is offline

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

Sev wrote:
wrote:
Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East.

My mouse only has 3 buttons on it- which one does that?

Do we ever reflect on why we Americans are prone to this kind of
intemperate thinking? We are an impatient lot, but how many repair
jobs are helped by an outbreak of violent temper? I expect most of us
have tried it at least once, rarely with helpful results- just that one
or two times that make us, like gamblers, occasionally consider it.

Regarding Carter and the hostages, I've always considered his approach
basically a success, by this simple measu THEY ALL CAME HOME ALIVE
a minor point for some people, I realize. And there was some
evidence, which I found credible, that Reagan's people deliberately had
release delayed through secret dealings.

Nuke the middle east? We would save a lot of time if we just nuked
ourselves.