Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Energy Star Refirgerator?

"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in message
ps.com...
For me, I did the math.

It wasn't worth it. I usually buy the mid range energy efficiency, not
the lowest and not the highest.

It's always good to look the matter over carefully.

It may, or may not, be best to buy Energy Star. It depends on you.

Depends on how "green" you are. Most of us look at the payback, others look
at the energy consumption and are willing to pay a premium to use less and
conserve. Like you, I usually find the middle range to be the best value
for my use. Nor will I buy a brand or model I don't like just because it
saves a few dollars in energy, bit I just won't like using it for years.