Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fire hazards with oil finishes

"Greg D." wrote in message

Thank you for confirming exactly the problem I'm trying to describe.

I ask a question, I get stupid answers. I clarify it, I get even more
stupid and insulting answers. What else can I say? Try reading my
initial post and see if it deserved insults in the first place. I
think not but it seems I'm the only one thinking that way.

Initial post was OK. Your follow ups were not something that would make
your mother proud. Learn to ignore rather than retaliate and you will still
get those little gems of knowledge you seek. Make one nasty personal remark
and you turn off many potential responders.

Newsgroups is a tough neighborhood.