Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fire hazards with oil finishes

"Greg D." wrote in message
Unfortunately, each time I do it, I end up clarifying my initial post
because people don't read it (or don't make the effort to understand)
or they try to make me say something I never said.

In other words, 9.9 times out of 10, it's a complete waste of time
because it won't turn out anything useful aside from a great amount of
sarcams and false assumptions when it's not just plain insults.

Since I'm a very optimistic person, I always believe (I'm certainly
still too naive)

it would just
be logical they don't post especially if their answers are intented to
turn the initial poster into an idiot.

Yes, you are still naive. After insulting most of the group, most of the
group are just too polite to tell you to f-- off. You are making a lot of
friends here.