Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.trade.plumbing,pdaxs.services.plumbing
Ken Moiarty Ken Moiarty is offline

Default Question about water pressure in relation to valve and feeder pipe diameters...

wrote in message
ups.com...

Ken Moiarty wrote:
--

This Edwin Pawlowski guy is bent on twisting the meaning of what you are
saying and then using that as a pretext to 'wax on' about common-sense

Ken

It's fun to sit back and watch the new found so called experts argue
with people who are the real experts on the subject.

No it's not fun to sit back and watch a so called professional make a
donkey's ass of himself; transparently pretending to set "non-experts"
straight by resorting to arguing against things of an obvious ignorant
nature that simply no one suggested whatsoever in the first place.

Ed, your not missing anything and your not crazy, some people are just
a little thick and it takes longer.

chuckle

My apologies to Larry Wasserman (and everyone else)... I'll let it go now.

BTW, thanks again to all who were courteous enough to accomodate my
persistence in my quest for a more complete understanding of facts presented
here and elsewhere. I learned what I came here for and then some.

Ken