Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default Racal (3-M) powered respirator/helmet/face shield

if it were me, I would go to my local swap meet and buy 3 rechargable "D"
cells and a suitable charger and make an adapter to use the D cells - if you
wanted me to do that, it would cost whatever my out of pocket expense would
be, probably around $20 or less. I think rechargable D cells are around $3
each, but it's been a while since I checked.

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message
news

"William Noble" wrote: (clip) You will need to add a battery and
charger - if you need help with that, I can help you if you win the
auction (clip)
Bill, what would a battery and charger cost--better yet, two batteries and
a charger?