Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.trade.plumbing,pdaxs.services.plumbing

Default Question about water pressure in relation to valve and feeder pipe diameters...

wrote in message

Yes facts are facts.............

"This Edwin Pawlowski guy is bent on twisting the meaning of what you
are saying" " he evidently plays to make himself look 'tall'"

Can't come up with a disparaging comment of your own so you have to copy
another's?
Welcome to my fan club. As soon as I receive the $10 payment, the
autographed color photo and membership card will be on their way.