Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default washer spins, stops, spins, stops

wrote in news:1161298469.394598.200260
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

1980 Kenmore washer
Washer drains, starts to spin.
After several proper speed revolutions, it stops, and agitator jumps.
It then tries to start spinning again, only to be stopped again.
This happens even w/ it empty.

// Spin cycle
while (1) {
start spinning
after (several revolutions) { stop (brake?), jump agitator }
}

Thanx

Hmmmm, pseudo-code. Do they still actually do that? I tried it during one
period. Waste of time in my experience. Write real code, fix compile
errors, recompile, no errors then test results, if NG turn
debug/traces/break points/whatever depending on language. Nutshell of it
anyway.

What does this have to do with home repair? A hammer. You have to give a
keyboard a whack with a long handle knurled framing hammer some time :-)
Dem keys and springs are all over like confetti.