Posted to alt.home.repair
aspasia aspasia is offline

Default Habeas Corpus is no longer

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 04:45:39 GMT, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
HeyBub wrote:

Carter admitted in a Playboy (slimey) interview that he "lusted in his
heart" (slimey).

Did you read that interview? Carter was candidly admitting what he
considered to be a personal failure. Everyone has lusted at some
point. We're mammals. It's a hardwired reaction. Here's a hint -
anyone that tells you that they've never lusted after someone is lying.

At one time Playboy was one of the more respected periodicals
conducting interviews of notable figures. I don't know why Carter
agreed to the interview, considering his religious convictions, but
that interview was not slimy. If it were accompanied by him posing
naked with some altar boys, that would be slimy.

Some prefer Newt Gingrich, who had fun throwing stones at Clinton for a
while, until it was revealed that he was no saint, either. Then, he became
strangely quiet.

You will notice that it is only the Republicans who admit their
mistakes and resign.

But only after -- in a vanishingly few very high-profile cases -- the
stink is so bad that even the ass-kissing pop media have to jump on
the scandal.

The Dems just stay in office.