Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Please help diagnose electrical problem

On 17 Oct 2006 15:09:51 -0700, "Terry" wrote:

On Oct 17, 12:06 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article .com, "parangles" wrote:

(Google needs to make it possible to post photos here)No, they don't. And Google has nothing to do with it anyway. This isn't a

binaries group, and most (if not all) news servers will strip attachments from
posts in non-binary groups. There are hundreds of binary groups where you can
post photos (though probably not through Google -- you'll need to download and
install a real news reader to do that).

There also are loads of places on the web where you can get free web space and
photo hosting.

--

The best way to post a pic/screenshot is go to tinypic.com.

I already have a website, so I'd find it easier to post it there.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."