Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Why dont we just nuke the entire Middle East

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message news:kurtullman-

Err. Cheney is next in line..

" Cheney first or simultaneously"

That definitely ain't gonna happen except in the wettest Democratic
wet dream

Things could change when we get a congress that will
actually investigate something, althought Pelosi has said
she will not impeach.. Bush's actions are directly
responsible for getting us into a war without good reason,
resulting in the death of thousands of americans and the
maiming of tens of thousands, the deaths of up to 600.000
people of Iraq, and the creation and training of tens of thousands ]
of new US hating terrorists. Even government studies say
we are less safe now than we were before Iraq. Plenty of cause.

Until the Dems get a veto-proof majority (in otherwords enough in the
Senate to where they can actually convict), it ain't nothing but
political masturbation. The Dems noted that when the GOP went after
Clinton. I am assuming they learned the lesson that impeachment is as
much a political act as a judicial/constitutional one. There is no real
consensus even in the polls, that anything GWB did has been raised to
the level of high crimes and misdemeanors.
The Dems also have the problem with making the case that it REALLY
was anything other than bad intel when the GOP starts harping on the
fact that a Dem and Clinton hold over (with a history of
less-than-steallar information) putting the intel together at the CIA.
To think that impeachment, well okay conviction, is possible is
further indication of how deluded people can be.