Posted to alt.home.repair
Bret Miller Bret Miller is offline

Default Spray Paint on Driveway.........

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:40:20 -0400, mm
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:10:11 -0500, "J.A. Michel"
wrote:

hit it with acetone or lacquer thinner, or grind it off with a wire wheel on
a drill.

The op hasn't said what his driveway is made of. (Why not, I
wonder?)

Sorry I forgot. It is hard packed red clay. I'd really like to get
the pant up before the grass gets too high for me to find it and work
with it.
Yes, I am being a smart ass. There is no "BIG SECRET" on why I didn't
post what the driveway was composed of, it just slipped by me. Around
here 99% of the driveways are concrete.....as is mine.
Thanks
BM