Posted to alt.home.repair
cm cm is offline

Default Replace underwater pool light bulb- Safe ?

I have changed a few in my time and found that they are not low voltage.
That is correct about not emptying your pool. There will be one or two
screws holding the whole light fixture in place. Once you unscrew these, the
whole water sealed fixture can be taken out of the pool to change the bulb.
There is enough wire coiled behind the fixture to enable you to take it out
of the pool.

cm

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

"parangles" wrote in message
ps.com...
There is a underwater light in my pool in a circular fixture
that looks like a headlight on an old car .It has stopped
working. I am told that these are low voltage and the bulb
( if that is the problem) can be changed underwater without
draining the pool.
Anybody have any first hand experience with this ?
Thanks