Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Habeas Corpus is no longer

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
..
.
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

You will notice that it is only the Republicans who admit their
mistakes and resign. The Dems just stay in office.

I could be wrong, but I'm not aware of rules saying politicians should
resign for not being able to keep their pants zipped. Matter of fact,
they
can even get away with being accomplices to murder.

Or manslaughter by their own hand...

Hey....fake detox clinics deserve to make money, too. :-)

One of the reasons I believe in a God with a rather nasty sense of
humor (over and above the existence of the platypus), is that when Foley
came on the TV an announced he was going to rehab, I was on the
treadmill listening to my iPod and on came "Detox Mansion". There HAS
to be a higher power involved when something like that happens.